Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 27 April 2013

Sexy Alenka's Full Profile Info

Age: 21
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
View SexyAlenka's Full Profile

Why have you decided to search for love online?
I think this is one of the best ways to find the person I really need. The site is very convenient as it permits to communicate with the person despite the distance and location. I think it is so romantic to write each other letters, having chats, being able to see each other. Via site it is possible to keep in touch when you need this.

What are the qualities that you seek in your partner that are important to you?
I'm searching for a man with a kind heart, intelligent mind and tender soul. I would like to be with a person who has also a good sense of humor, the person who knows what love means and how to take care of a woman. I want my man to be courageous, passionate and confident.

What turns you on? 
There are a lot of things that make me happy: my studies, my friends, sport,
drawing. But most inspiration I will find in my beloved, I'm sure. Love is the thing that makes this world go ‘round.

What turns you off?
I'm very positive person and always try to look at best side of things. But I really become frustrated when people betray me.

What are your hobbies or interests? 
I enjoy design a lot. I'm lucky to have such job, as my job is my hobby; I'm very creative person and like drawing. One more hobby for me is dancing, especially salsa. When I dance I can relax and forget about all negative emotions.

What's your favorite place in the entire world? 
For now, it is Barbados. I like warm places and beaches.

What's your biggest goal in life right now? 
I want to become a real professional in the interior design. But most of all I dream about having a happy family with my beloved man.

What were you like as a kid? 
I was a very sweet child, always doing what my mother told me.

Let’s say I am visiting your city. What places I must visit to get a real sense of Ukrainian life?
Kiev is a remarkable city and there are a lot of places to visit. I adore Mariinskiy Park, Andriivskiy Spusk, where you will see painting of Ukrainian artists, Kyiv Pecherska Lavra. Besides, there are a lot of museums and galleries. You may visit modern Gapchynska gallery to see funny and amazing pictures.

What should we know about you that we'd never think to ask about?
I draw wonderful portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?