Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 27 April 2013

Elena From Nikolaev Full Profile Info And Photos

ELENA
Chat live with Elena1595 and watch her live!
View Elena1595's introduction video!
207727 
30 
01/07/1983 
5' 8" / 173 cm 
126 lbs / 57 kg 
Nikolaev 
Ukraine 
Are We Compatible?Capricorn 
Are We Compatible?Dog 
Green 
Blonde 
Christian 
Fluent (Speaks fluently, although speaks with an accent) 
Occasionally/Rarely 
No 
Administrator 
Never been married 
None 
Undecided 
I think I am kind and caring. I am very romantic and I like to enjoy special moments with my partner. If he loves me sincerely, I shall turn his life into a fairy-tale. I constantly try to find new and interesting things in my life to make it better. I like to see the world deeper and I want to give my future family as much as possible to make it happy.
I am looking for my other half who shares many of my interests. I would like him to keep fit and to stay active all the time. I like it when a person develops his personality for all of his life. He must be kind, caring, reliable, supportive, and generous. If he has children, I shall accept them as my own. If he does not want to have children, it is OK with me, too. I want to be his only happiness and I shall also live just for him and give my entire heart, soul, and mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?