Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 27 April 2013

Ihavevisa Profession Teacher , Interpreter Full Profile Info

IHAVEVISA
526813 
22 
05/14/1990 
5' 6" / 167 cm 
110 lbs / 50 kg 
Yalta 
Ukraine 
Are We Compatible?Taurus 
Are We Compatible?Horse 
Brown 
Black 
Christian 
Proficient (Able to converse with little to no trouble) 
Occasionally/Rarely 
No 
Teacher, Interpreter 
Never been married 
None 
Undecided 
Well, talking about myself is not the easiest task. But I will try to so you can get a general picture of who I am and see if we are a good match. I am a very active and positive person who likes learning something new all the time! I love traveling and meeting interesting people! I like having fun, making people smile! Seeing my close people happy makes me happy! I like spending time with my family and my friends. Everything seems to be good, but there is one thing in my life that I would like to change....there is a gap in my life that I need to fill with love. And I am totally ready for it. Ive decided to start looking for my soulmate because I am tired of being alone, looking at other happy couples and imagining myself being same happy with my loving man....I really hope I can find him here. And I am very serious about my intentions. I speak English without any help and traveling is not a problem for me. I mean, I am serious about my future and can move to another country if needed. Ive also recently made an American tourist visa.
What are the most important things in healthy relationships? Understanding each other, support and care! Love is something that makes us want to do everything to make other person happier and happier all the time! To wish that person all the best, all that we would wish for ourselves. That makes our hearts beat with excitement every time we think of our soulmates! This is what I am looking for! I am looking for a man who will be able to make me feel all these emotions, who I will experience life full of tenderness and passion with! I am very romantic and I am looking for a romantic and sweet man. With a good sense of humor, because I myself love laughing and having fun! I am looking for a simple man who is able to appreciate and enjoy simple things in life and be happy! I just want to be happy and I want to share all the love, care and tenderness that I have inside of me with the right man! I hope there is a man in this world who is looking for the same and hope that we will meet...right here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?