Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 27 April 2013

Lyubochkka Libra Full Profile Info

LYUBOCHKKA
Chat live with Lyubochkka and watch her live!
501227 
25 
09/24/1987 
5' 9" / 176 cm 
139 lbs / 63 kg 
Ch-city 
Ukraine 
Are We Compatible?Libra 
Are We Compatible?Rabbit 
Green 
Blonde 
Christian 
Intermediate (Able to correspond via email, struggles with live conversation) 
No 
No 
accountant 
Never been married 
None 
Undecided 
I am a lady in a public and the sexual woman with naughty thoughts at home But only my man will feel my passion!!! I am very expressive but delicate and polite. Love everything new: Want to try such a coctail?
I want to meet experianced, selfconfident man with good sence of humour. Would love him to be faithful person and open for experiments: If You dont affraid to change your life - I am here for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?