Take To Fun Translator

Sunday 12 January 2014

Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor's Ex: "I Have No Equation with Deepika Padukone"

Ranbir Kapoor's Ex: "I Have No Equation with Deepika Padukone"


Katrina makes her relationship with Deepika very clear 

Kat’s riding high on Dhoom 3 right now, so we guess she can afford to brush off her biggest competitor (and Ranbir’s ex) Deepika Padkone too! Ask her whether she has an equation and you get the cold reply, “No…I don’t have any equation with her. I am cordial with everyone but I have no equation with Deepika. Everyone is here on the merits of their work and if someone has three hit films this year, someone else will have three hit films the next year and so it goes on. The focus will shift to that person accordingly and that’s the way it should be.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?