Take To Fun Translator

Sunday 12 January 2014

Elli Avram's Confession: "I Was the Weakest in Bigg Boss"




Elli Avram admits to being the weakest among all the contestants this season in reality show Bigg Boss but says she would have loved to celebrate X-mas there. 

The Swedish-Greek actress is the latest to get evicted from Bigg Boss - Saath 7 house. 

Although the 23-year-old, seen as a cheerful and pleasant personality inside the house, was prepared for the eviction, she is little disappointed after being eliminated. 

"I am a bit sad because I didn't want to get evicted. I wanted to stay a bit longer. It would have been fun to stay in the Bigg Boss house till Christmas. After all it's a one time experience," Elli, who made her Bollywood debut with Mickey Virus said. 
"I was prepared for the eviction. I was thinking that as compared to the other contestants, I was the weakest," added the actress who celebrated Diwali inside the house. 

Read More Elli has come out with good memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?