Take To Fun Translator

Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Lauren Cohan hotness plague spreads onto the pages of Nylon Guys

At this point, I'm not sure what else to call this onslaught of Lauren Cohan mania other than a plague. 



 While people continue to argue whether or not "The Walking Dead" is or isn't a show worth the weight of its hype, the magazines just keep on churning out more and more of her. I'm not complaining, aside from the fact that I find Cohan far more attractive and appealing when she's sweating and dirty as Maggie on the show than all of these pouty lipped seductress shoots portray her as. 

Lauren did dish to Nylon Guys as to why she thinks that people are so enamored with her on-screen love affair. "I’m so lucky that Steven is my co-star, because we’re good friends - we see the comedy of it, but we also want it to be real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?