Take To Fun Translator

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Lauren Cohan's seductive looks upgraded themselves to supermodel status



 It's great and I can understand why some people may not be on board with it too much anymore, but I've been able to live with the mistakes and the good definitely outweighs the bad in my opinion, so there. Anyway, I didn't want to talk about THE WALKING DEAD too much, but I did want to talk about how ridiculously gorgeous Lauren Cohan is. It's actually stupid how hot she is. I don't know how else to put it into words, but the best I can do is she has a girl-next-door kind of attractiveness about her, but it just so happens that you're living next to one of the most beautiful young women alive. That's all I have to say about that. Now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?