Take To Fun Translator

Monday 27 October 2014

Kaley Cuoco breaks us off some more of that spandex booty

Once again we got Kaley Cuoco, that big titty hottie from that show we love to hate, proving to be a far better sweet ass owner in her tight spandex after some high intensity yoga.



I was recently cajoled by my girlfriend into participating in a yoga session, against my will mind you. It was only after she alluded to the possibility of withheld sexual favors that I was finally dragged into that place. And as I suspected, the whole thing was ridiculous and goofy. I've rarely felt more out of place and uncomfortable. It's just not the sort of thing folks built like linebackers should be doing. I'm going to stick with the lifting of heavy things where workouts are concerned. The only yoga that concerns me now is that which hotties like Kaley participate in. She seems to get a lot out of it. I sure do get a lot out of Kaley coming out of her workouts, sporting the camel toe and rounded tush in the spandex. I know she gets a lot of attention for her tits, but I'm all about dat ass. 

See More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?