Take To Fun Translator

Monday 27 October 2014

I could never tire of Genevieve Morton in a bikini

Get it? You know, because Genevieve Morton is doing this Bridgestone promo thing and Bridgestone makes tires. So I never tire of Genevieve. Heh. Yeah... 




Anyway, as you can see my favorite of the many current SI Swimsuit regulars has done another beach photo shoot, though this time it's some sort of promo for the South African subsidiary of the Bridgestone company. Not sure why they're hiring all sorts of models like Genevieve and putting them in bikinis on beaches. Not really the sort of thing you associate with tire companies. I wont question their wise decision to hire Genevieve to go so what she does best for her native land. As far as I'm concerned, there's never a bad excuse to get Genevieve into something tiny and wet. It is pretty good marketing, that's for sure. I'd probably be a bit more inspired to buy a set of tires if Genevieve and her tits were promoting them. 

See More 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?