Take To Fun Translator

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Selena Gomez in text row with Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez allegedly branded Justin Bieber a 'drug addict' and urged him to 'go to rehab'.



The singer-and-actress - who is believed to have rekindled her romance with the 'Believe' hitmaker - lashed out at the 19-year-old star in a text message row which saw him send her x-rated nude photographs. 
The messages, which were reportedly forwarded from a phone registered to Selena's stepfather, Brian Teefey, to one of her friends, begin with Justin saying: 'Baby come on. I love you.' 
However, his on/off girlfriend responded with a furious attack, writing: 'I don't buy that bulls**t any more. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You're such an a**hole.' 
Justin replied: 'You're all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.' 
Selena hit back, writing: 'U r a drug addict. U need help Read More .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?