Take To Fun Translator

Sunday 12 May 2013

The Ultimate Arcade Game Cake

After years of thinking about it, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a custom MAME cabinet for my basement. It’s finally coming next week, so I can’t wait to try and beat these guy’s Donkey Kong high scores. Or not. But if I wasn’t getting my own arcade machine, I’d take this arcade cake instead. It’s definitely the next best thing.

arcade cake 1
This three-tier cake was made by Wedding Cakes by Nicole, and it features colorful images of classic arcade games on each of its sides. It’s got arcade-accurate versions of Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Frogger, and even Pong.
arcade cake 2
It’s even got arcade-style buttons and a coin slot. Though I bet if you tried to mash on those buttons, you’d get food coloring all over your fingertips. The only thing its missing is a couple of paddle controllers for Pong, but I’ll forgive Nicole that.
arcade cake 3
I wonder if that joystick is edible. I so want it to be a red jawbreaker.
arcade cake 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?