Take To Fun Translator

Sunday 12 May 2013

Kate Upton: Hottest Supermodel on Earth!


Kate Upton isn't just featured on the cover of Vogue for the first time, looking fashionable and fantastic in the iconic magazine's June issue.
She's proclaimed to be "the hottest supermodel on Earth."
The 20-year-old, who somehow ranked eighth on the Maxim Hot 100 list, told Vogue about the struggles of being curvy in a size-0 modeling world.
"It was hard at first. You're like, 'Is there something wrong with me?'" she says of online haters who label her "fat" or unworthy of "real" modeling.
“The things they’re rejecting me for are things that I can’t change."
"I can’t change my bra size. They’re natural! I love my body. It's what God gave me! I can work out and stay healthy and motivated, but I can’t change some things."
Nor should you, Kate. Nor should you. If you missed it, check out June's Kate Upton Vogue cover, then vote: Is Kate Upton the hottest model on this planet?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?