Take To Fun Translator

Friday 7 November 2014

Sticks and stones can’t break Anne Hathaway’s bones

Sticks and stones can't break Anne Hathaway's bones, but she hasn't always felt that way. 



Hathaway, 31, opened up on Ellen about the cyber bullying she faced after winning Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Fantine in Les Misérables at the 2013 Oscars. 

Shortly after her win, Hathaway Googled herself for an idea she had for a Funny or Die video where she came across an article titled, Why does everyone hate Anne Hathaway? 

Appearing on this month's cover of Harper's Bazaar, Hathaway said she felt, "Shocked and slapped and embarrassed. Even now I can feel the shame." 

"I hate Anne Hathaway. For absolutely no reason. I just hate her face," one user posted on Twitter. 

And at first Hathaway said she listened. 

"I couldn't help it," she told Ellen DeGeneres. 

The Devil Wears Prada actress said she couldn't "shut it off", but then she understood why. 

"Because I hadn't learned to love myself yet, I hadn't gotten there yet," she said. 

See More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?