Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 27 November 2014

Irina Shayk is here in a bikini to make your cold evenings a little warmer




I'm just going to be straight up. It's getting f*cking cold outside and I'm not too big of a fan of it at all. While, sure, I'm grotesquely obese and my layers of fat keep me warm for the most part and I like to see ladies in cute boots and I think winter weather makes for much nicer attire, it's just getting a little too nippy outside, is all I'm saying. If anything can make me relive those nice, warm summer days, though, is seeing a beautiful woman in a bikini. Thankfully, Irina Shayk has come to save the day with new pics from the Agua Bendita bikini line and boy, does she look great. 

See More 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?