Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 2 October 2014

I think it's time to start paying Kaya Scodelario a lit...

Hell, maybe it's already happened and it's just a matter of time before everyone is talking about her adorableness/hotness. She's only 22 years old, so she has some time. 



She's only 22 years old, so she has some time. Congratulations, Kaya. You're younger than I am and more successful. Normally, that would really piss me off, but you're so enjoyable to look at that I suppose I can let it slide this one time. Or every time I look at you and post up some pictures. Anyway, over in Paris where they have a Fashion Week pretty much every week (except for the 4th of July; you don't mess with a Frenchman's Independence Day), Kaya looked cute as all hell in some probably-designer outfit.

See more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?