Take To Fun Translator

Wednesday 15 October 2014

'Father' Jeremy Renner now knows what love is


The 43-year-old actor, who has a baby daughter Ava Berlin, recently got married to Ava's mother and his longtime girlfriend, Sonni Pacheco. 

"It's the best thing ever," Renner said of his family during an appearance on a TV show, reports eonline.com. 

Talking of his little one, who is 18 months old, Renner quipped: "She's kind of ruined my life. We were talking about how much I love my job and all these wonderful things --that means nothing any more." 

"Now I know what real love is, what real existence is. Best thing that I've experienced in my life," he added. 

He is especially happy that he has experienced fatherhood "later on in life". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?