Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 19 April 2014

This is the Barbara Palvin magazine spread you've been waiting for

This is the Barbara Palvin magazine spread !




I was wondering how long it was going to be before someone managed to get Barbara Palvin to take her kit off in a spread. I was getting worried there for a minute, but thankfully Italian Marie Claire came along and gave us a better look at Barb. That's kind of surprising, since I never thought of Marie Claire as the sort of place that would welcome naked hotties in their mostly female-oriented pages. I guess they just do things a little different over in Italy. Barb really is something special. That was already clear, but now the superiority of this Hungarian hottie is even more solidified. I've said it before and I'll say it again - they just grow 'em better down in Eastern Europe 
 Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?