Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 1 March 2014

Vidya Balan: Farhan Akhtar has a crackling sense of humour!

Farhan Akhtar has a crackling sense of humour !



The Kahaani actor talks about her chemistry with her Shaadi Ke Side Effects co-star, her upcoming projects and more in an interview with Ashanti Omkar 
How did you land this role in Shaadi ke side effects? 

Actually, Rangita, daughter of Pritish Nandy got in touch with me to say she had a script which was a sequel to Pyaar Ke Side Effects (2006). She brought me the script, I read it and found myself smiling and chuckling through the entire thing. I asked to meet the director. I met Saket Chaudhary and I couldn’t put the person and the script together, as he has such a serious demeanour. Whereas the script (laughs), it’s almost ironic that he’s written it. It’s funny and it’s strange and it is really a humourous take on marriage and relationships. The prequel is pretty much in that zone. He plays it interestingly. Things that people talk about when out with friends and double dates, but not seen in Indian films before, I’d say. I spoke to Saket and it all come together now (excited laugh). 

An example or two? 

Like the ‘right side of the towel’ scene that you see in the promos – the argument of which is the right side of the towel. So we’re a typical urban, upper middle class working couple – a double income household and suddenly there is a Read More...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?