Take To Fun Translator

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Sunny Leone open to interesting TV offers

Actress Sunny Leone, who will be seen as the host of horror TV show "Haunted Weekends with Sunny Leone", says she is open to other offers on the small screen as long as they are "interesting". 

"If an interesting offer (on TV) comes, I don't mind taking it up. I don't believe in limiting myself. If something fits well, like this show ('Haunted Weekends...'), I will do it," Sunny told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai. 

The show will go on air Saturday on MTV India. 



The show is being launched in collaboration with her upcoming film "Ragini MMS 2" and the actress believes that it will help generate buzz for the movie. 
"Haunted Weekends..." revolves around the concept of fear and paranormal activities. 

Each episode will see three girls being sent to spooky and haunted locations across the country for a night where they have to survive a ghostly experience. The locations have a history and, often, a chilling story to tell. 

"It is a scary show where contestants will have to do different tasks. It will help the movie and people will enjoy the show too. I am happy with it," she said. 

Sunny, who is known for her bold image in the industry thanks to movies like "Jackpot" and "Jism 2", says a film must have a story and not just bold scenes. 

"'Ragini MMS 2' has a portion which sees me in a very non-glamorous image. I don't look good at all. There is a story in the film as well," she said. 

The actress says that she loves the horror genre. 

"I love watching horror movies. My husband does not like them so much, so I generally watch them alone," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?