Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 13 March 2014

Shreya Ghoshal launches her first ever ghazal album Humnasheen!

Shreya Ghoshal launches her first ever ghazal album !



The Chikni Chameli singer has added yet another feather to her beautiful cap 
Shreya Ghoshal has turned over a new leaf with the launch of her first non-film ghazal album Humnasheen. The melodious songstress turned a year older today. Shreya is glad that she chose ghazals to make a transit to non-film work. 

“I have been a fan of ghazals, but I had never thought I would take it up as my first step into the non-film world. But now that I have done it, I am happy that this was the step I took first, doing something which is equivalent to good poetry and soulfulness,” Shreya said here at the launch of the album  Read More...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?