Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 27 February 2014

Sunil Grover had a better platform with me: Kapil Sharma

Star comedian Kapil Sharma has faced the ire of Colors, the channel airing his hit show Comedy Nights With Kapil, after he said that he will cut down his involvement with the comedy show in order to further his movie career. 

However, Kapil remains unperturbed by the allegation and says that having a bi-weekly show is too much of pressure. 



In an interview with a leading daily, Kapil was quoted saying, "Now that I have signed a film, it will be difficult to devote so much time to the show. I have communicated my decision to the channel. I hope they understand and take a call." 
Also, putting to rest all questions regarding his differences with Sunil Grover, he said that they still talk and are very warm towards each other. He went on to say, "The reason Sunil left my show was because he was getting many attractive offers and decided to move on." 

However, he did not have anything special to say about Sunil's show Mad In India and said that it lacks charm. 

He added, "Sunil had a better platform with me. There was something special when we worked together. I even had a chat with him on this before he left." 

Kapil also talked about his apparent back problem due to which he walked out of the inaugural event of the Cricket Celebrity League because he was not given a vanity van. He said, "I was asking simply for the basic amenities. Then, my back pain aggravated and I was forced to leave. The next day the headlines were screaming, 'Kapil ne liya Salman se panga.' Baap re!" 

Kapil will make his film debut with Yash Raj Films' (YRF) "Bank-Chor", which will go on floors in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?