Take To Fun Translator

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Selena Gomez connects with fans after rehab reveal

Singer-actor Selena Gomez took to Instagram to thank her fans for their support for the first time since leaving rehab last month. 

"I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me," she captioned a smiling pic of herself. 



Gomez checked into The Meadows recovery center in Arizona on January 5 for a 14-day stay. 
Selena gave indications of her wanting to hit rehab after she was quoted saying, "It has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be." 

However, Selena's rep has confirmed that her secret stint in rehab has nothing to do with substance abuse issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?