Take To Fun Translator

Saturday 8 February 2014

Carrie Underwood is a lil' Southern slice of superb sexiness

I gotta admit, I'm not a fan of contemporary country music. I hate the matter-of-fact style lyrics and just like rap drives some other people absolutely insane, that's how country music is for me. Think of the absolute most annoying song you can that makes you go on murderous rampages and that's pretty much exactly how I hate the genre as a whole. I am, however, a big fan of super hot ladies and if they decide to make a living off of the very thing that I hate most…well, who am I to judge. Carrie Underwood just so happens to be one of these individuals and while I've been known to watch her music videos with the volume completely turned all the way down, she's still very much a talented singer. When she's not making the worst possible music on the planet, I guess she likes to hit up fashion shows. 
Here she is at the Peter Som fashion show looking like a model herself. She's just a spectator here, but man, she's looking beautiful enough to be right there on the catwalk. Maybe she'll make a country song out of her experience. God took me down to old fashion show, I'll admit all the models were all a-glow, smoked that cigarette and then watched them walk real slow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?