Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 2 January 2014

Hot or Not: Katie Featherston

Hot or Not: Katie Featherston


I'm going to let you in on a couple of things. I'm not the biggest horror genre fan. Sure, that comes as a huge shock to you all but it's not entirely my fault. My parents, who were rather cool with me watching all R rated movies that weren't horror related pretty much banned me from the category unless it was a sci-fi themed deal that my dad could enjoy. So I just didn't grow up on the stuff and as an adult have been watching a lot of fan classics and not been all that scared. The first PARANORMAL ACTIVITY movie I fell asleep watching. But with the latest installment, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES taking place in Oxnard, California - the very city that I grew up horror movie-less in - I've taken a new interest. Let's check out one of its stars, shall we? 





Like I pointed out, the first of this PA movies put me to sleep, I was so bored with it. While I was one of the people who bought into the hype of THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, one of the few horror movies that I went out of my way to see at the theater and ended up nauseated by its overusage of shaky-cam, I never have never considered the "found footage" subgenre to be all that frightening. But it stands as the movie which introduced us to Katie Featherston, one of the members of the new wave of scream queens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?