Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 9 January 2014

Daisy Shah says she would like to romance Salman Khan again and again

Daisy Shah says she would like to romance Salman Khan again and again


Bollywood's new entrant Daisy Shah, who is debuting with Salman Khan in Jai Ho, says she was asked to tone up a bit before starting work on the movie. 



"I was asked to tone down my body before staring for the film. I was not asked to lose weight as such, but I was asked to tone a bit. I was not plump, but I was always on the healthier side and toning up your body brings a huge difference in your appearance," Daisy, also a choreographer, told IANS. 

Praising her superstar co-star Salman, she said: "It's always a dream for everyone to work with Salman and I had an opportunity to work with him. He is very supportive and very protective about his co-stars." 

If given a chance, she said, "I would like to romance with Salman again and again in all my films." 

Daisy has earlier worked in the southern film industry, and she believes there is a difference in the way the Mumbai film industry functions. "The working pattern is different in both the industries," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?