Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 9 May 2013

Kelly Clarkson: Pink Is Only Human, Relax On The Criticism


Kelly Clarkson says Pink is only human, in case anyone forgot.
After Pink came down with an illness last month and was forced to cancel a show in England, fans called out the singer and accused her of skipping out on the commitment. But it was actually on doctor’s orders that Pink begged out of the Birmingham, England, concert last month, and she was unable to reschedule it.

It wasn’t exactly as if Pink was playing hookey either. She told fans she had an ear and respiratory infection as well as rotavirus, a condition that causes fever, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pains.
“I had absolutely no choice in the matter, no control over the circumstances, and physically could not get my sick a– on stage,” she said. “Even a doctor told me I could not go on stage whether I wanted to or not,” Pink wrote to fans.
After watching the criticism mount, Kelly Clarkson defended Pink with a facetious post on WhoSay: “How dare you only work 364 days this year. I can’t believe you got sick. That never happens to anyone ….ever. You’re so lazy.”
For good measure, Clarkson included a big hashtag: “Name one person that has her schedule, sings while flying and is a mom.”
Clarkson concluded: “Seriously people. Tired of seeing everyone giving her crap. We’re all human. Relax.”
Pink herself had responded to the critics in a long and emotional message to fans last week.
“The next time I schedule dates- ill [sic] have to say to myself–’if, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character.’ For the loyal and understanding fans–I am so so sorry if I’ve hurt you in any way. For the rest of you–Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy a**.”
Pink added: “That’s why I never phone it in. I go on stage and pour my f—ing heart and body out on that stage. I ruin my body and my vocal chords, make myself sicker, come hell or high water. I don’t lip sync, I don’t rely on dancers to do my work for me. I try to put the best show on that I can, that any human being can, and I don’t stop until I know you’re happy.”
Kelly Clarkson and Pink have had each others’ back before. When Clarkson won a Grammy earlier this year, Pink tweeted a message of support: “Congrats to Kelly Clarkson for the award and that loveable speech.
Kelly Clarkson tweeted back to Pink: “this just made my night! I love you!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?