Take To Fun Translator

Friday 12 April 2013

Sara Bharwana: Meet With Atif Aslam’s Gorgeous Wife


Oh girls, are you are really heart broken today, same like me? Finally, she is the luckiest girl who remained successful to win the heart of the guy who lives in millions of hearts of girls here in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.



Oh girls, are you are really heart broken today, same like me? Finally, she is the luckiest girl who remained successful to win the heart of the guy who lives in millions of hearts of girls here in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.


Yes, you are thinking right, I am talking about the gorgeous Sara Bharwana who is now officially bride of Asia’s biggest music star Atif Aslam. Atif Aslam and Sara Bharwana mehendi ceremony was held on 26th of March 2013. Atif and Sara have known each other over seven years.


Atif Aslam wrote on his Facebook account to 4.8 million fans, “Dear Aadeez, U guys have always been a part of my family and have stood by me through my incredible highs and not so incredible lows. I am delighted to let all of you know that…… Har insan ka zindagi main aik na aik din WIYAAAH hona hota hayyy ,,, and my Big day has finally arrived with your prayers.”

He continued, “ALLAH has endowed me with a wonderful life partner. I would request all of you to continue praying for us as you have always being doing in the past for me. Mehndi , barat n walima pictures are on their way.”



Their Valima reception will be held on March 29, 2013 at Royal Palm club, Lahore on Friday. The gorgeous bride Sara is looking beautiful and glamorous in the recent mehndi photos. She is educated from Lahore’s Kinnaird College for Women. Ms Sara love teaching as profession.



She was elected president of sports club of the college and was also nominated as the most beautiful girl of college. So, it can be said that “Tera Hone Laga Hun” singer choosed really a beautiful girl to wed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?