Take To Fun Translator

Sunday 7 April 2013

Kim Kardashian Bares Baby Belly (New Photo)


Kim Kardashian Bares Baby Belly 

(New Photo)












Kim Kardashian enjoys sharing glimpses of her personal life with her 17.6 million Twitter followers and Saturday was no exception.
The 32-year-old mom-to-be posted a self-taken photo of herself wearing black leggings with a white T-shirt rolled up, exposing her baby bump.
"Baby love," the reality star - whose baby with Kanye West is due in July - captioned the photo.
PHOTOS: The Many Men Of Kim Kardashian
Kim has taken a lot of heat for her growing figure in recent weeks (including being dubbed "fat" and compared to a killer whale), but brushed off the mean-spirited comments during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last week.
"I mean, what do you expect? I hope I gain weight. I'm a little heavy," she told Jay at the time, adding that she considers mocking a pregnant woman's weight to be "bully-ish." "There's just more to love right now.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Baby Bumps
"I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight and I'm not really worrying about it. If I have a craving I'll go for it," she continued.
-- Erin O'Sullivan
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?