Take To Fun Translator

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hayley Atwell and her motorboatable cleavage could never be out of style

As she puts on her best Austin Powers, "Do I make you horny, baby?" face at the Instyle Magazine bash for the Best British Talent party, Hayley Atwell knew all eyes were on her. Considering that in 2011, us MovieHottie geniuses put our heads together and decided she was #1 on our "Top 25 Hottest of 2011," and then didn't even feature her on the list at all in 2012, I get this feeling that she's laughing at us now. Atwell has a fantastic body, one with curves that are all natural but a healthy (and I don't mean that in the healthy-skinny bullshit vibe that calling a woman "healthy" looking has gotten lately - I mean, quite sincerely, she looks HEALTHY) alternative to some of the fake breasts, nose jobs and other nonsense that women in the industry go through. She's interesting, she has that accent, her body makes me wish I had a penis to entice her with. Enough said.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?