Take To Fun Translator

Friday 17 January 2014

Something that stood for so much

I’ve picked out a wedding dress before. 



It was right there hanging, second dress to the right. Yes. After going through what seemed like a thousand catalogs. Hair-getting-caught-in-zipper fittings. Hours of mirror gazing, observing every little fabric detail. I found one. (Or it found me) 
The perfect balance of lace and white chiffon. A fit that wrapped around my figure perfectly. Not too extravagant, not too simple. A trail that was just right for me to be able to enjoy the celebrations without it getting on my nerves. A veil that was bordered by the most delicate, beautiful lace. I found it, my dress, staring right back at me in my reflection in the mirror. I found it. 
I’ve picked out a wedding dress before. A wedding dress I didn’t get to wear out of the store’s fitting room. Saddest short story ever? Pretty much. There’s something tragic about picking out a wedding dress and not wearing it.  
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?