Take To Fun Translator

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Tessa Thompson is finally getting time in the spotlight



I'm a diehard fan of "Veronica Mars," and while I could go on and on about all the things I love about the show (and how I was happily one of the people who donated to the campaign to get our movie), one of the people who came out of that show that I expected to be bigger and yet seemed to fizzle was the gorgeous Tessa Thompson. As spoiled brat Jackie Cook, Thompson fought to preserve that slice of color at Neptune High and didn't back down against indomitable pint-sized private eye. After her stint with Bell was over, Thompson had a chance at recapturing TV awesomeness with "Hidden Palms" (also the place where we first dug our eyes into the vision of Amber Heard) but the show quickly fizzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats On Your Mind??? About This....?